A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

CREED - BELIEVE THEY MADE AN EP TOO!


First things first : we are talking about the late 70s US hard rock / aor band here, not the latter day abomination that goes by the same name!

Many people rightfully rave about their self-titled debut LP. In fact, the opening track (Keep On Rockin') even got played by Neal Kay, DJ at the NWOBHM-championing Soundhouse disco in London. (Thanks to the author of this blog, actually!)

However, not many know that a few years later they released an additional 4-track EP named "Believe It". The keyboard player had left, and there was a different lead guitarist, resulting in a slightly tougher (but still melodic) sound. Steve Ingle was still there to provide classy vocals. I still live in hope of a CD release of both recordings one day.

Track 1: 2:58 Can't Face The Night Alone
Track 2: 3:37 Really Doesn't Matter
Track 3: 3:46 Wrong Time
Track 4: 2:46 I Know Better Now

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here