A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Sunday 27 February 2011

I'M A HUNTER FOR THEIR ALBUM!


I believe this band is of British origin. They are certainly nothing to do with similarly named bands from the USA or Australia (ex-Dragon). I have had this single for many a year, and have only recently discovered that it came from an album entitled "In For The Kill", (an item now firmly on my wants list).

Whilst the songs themselves are reminiscent of Charlie at their best, the keyboard sounds take them to the pomp level of Styx circa "Equinox". I personally think the "A" and "B" sides should have been reversed, but that's a minor quibble. Whilst my 7" was on Rampage Records, the above picture sleeve suggests it was also released on the Bellaphon label.

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here