A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Friday 25 February 2011

NUTZ ABOUT THIS RARITY


I am glad to see that Nutz are finally getting the respect they deserve these days amongst rock historians, (albeit a little too late).

Not many Nutz fans realise that the "Change's Coming" B-side was a non-album track called "Long Ships". I was hoping that it might have appeared as a bonus track on the CD re-issue of the "Nutz Too" album, but it was not to be.

This track is quite a romp, and to my mind, more more NWOBHM than their usual style. In fact, it is not a million miles away from what Rage (Nutz's next incarnation) might have recorded.

Oh, and why Dave Lloyd shouts "V-Sign!" at the end is anybody's guess!

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here