A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Sunday 20 February 2011

KICK AXE - THEIR FIRST SINGLE


The band recorded this first single ("Weekend Ride" b/w "One More Time") with vocalist Charles McNary. It was produced by the guys from Chilliwack and only 500 copies were made, some with a picture sleeve. The line-up recorded one other track to my knowledge, which appeared on a Playboy compilation LP. "Weekend Ride" was often played live by the band in later years.

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here