A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Friday 25 February 2011

HAPPY DAYS WITH HUSTLER


Hustler was a sadly overlooked UK band, who often had a guitar and organ sound that Deep Purple would have envied. (Yes, THAT good!) This is no more evident than on this rare B-side, "Happy Days". I was hoping that it might have appeared as a bonus track on the CD re-issues of their two albums ("Play Loud" and "High Street"), but it was not to be.

It therefore exists only as the B-side to the 7" single "Get Outta My 'Ouse", which oddly enough can be found on both the A&M and Firefly labels.

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here