A Word About The Quality Of My Sound Files


I make no apology for the sound files not being as perfect as they might be, especially those converted from vinyl. I do not possess the technical know-how to reduce unwanted noise, hiss, etc. I certainly have the software (e.g. Gold Wave) but not the knowledge about what settings to use. If anyone can point me in the right direction, please feel free to enlighten me.

Sunday 27 March 2011

LEGS DIAMOND - LIVE IN TARZANA 1980


A great Legs Diamond (r.i.p.) gig from Tarzana (California), featuring some tracks that they didn't play live too often.

01. Introduction
02. High School Queen
03. Fight For It
04. A Diamond Is A Hard Rock
05. Underworld King
06. Between The Legs
07. My Own Game
08. I've Had It With You
09. Drum Solo
10. I Think I Got It

If you want to hear what it sounds like, click here